Crystals, rocks, minerals and ladies gemstone pendants that have been purchased online from Stone Mania will usually be dispatched within twenty four hours of receiving your order. Our Terms & Conditions state that items will be dispatched within seven working days because there are sometimes occasions when we're out of the country hence cannot process orders until we return. In the vast majority of cases however they're dispatched within twenty four hours of an order being received.
When payment is made through PayPal, to comply with guidelines laid down in their Seller Protection Programme (point 11.6), goods will only be sent to the address that has been registered with PayPal. We can only use an alternative delivery address if payment is made through a bank transfer or Barclays Pingit. Please note that you do not need to have a PayPal account in order to use their services to make payments, nor do you need to open one. If you do not have an account, just follow the link to checkout as a guest and you will then be able to make payment using your credit or debit card.
Please select the service provider and class of service that you would like to use during checkout. Crystals, rocks, minerals and ladies gemstone pendants that have been purchased from Stone Mania can be delivered by Royal Mail or Hermes. The prices displayed in the grids below are for postage within mainland UK, the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland only. Prices for postage to other parts of the world are available upon request or will show up when you check out. We take our prices directly from Royal Mail and their price finder tool is quick and easy to use. Royal Mail's prices are calculated according to the weight and size of a parcel. The price finder tool can be used to look for additional services or for postage prices to any country around the world. Should you wish to use a Royal Mail postal service that we do not have listed, please get in touch to advise us of this before placing your order so that we can ensure the correct fee is added to your invoice.
Crystals, rocks, minerals and ladies gemstone pendants will always be very well wrapped and sent in either a padded envelope or cardboard box. Although the item you have purchased may only be small, packages carried by Royal Mail whose thickness exceeds 2.5 centimetres, must be sent as a small parcel. Most padded envelopes with something inside that's protected in bubble wrap will exceed this width.
We do occasionally find that we are charged less for postage than the amount which you have paid and in these instances the difference will always be refunded as soon as the parcel has been dispatched. This generally occurs when an item is accepted by Royal Mail as a 'large letter' instead of a 'small parcel' or when the product which you have purchased has been selected from a drop down list which features items whose weight may vary slightly. Our website calculates postage prices according to the weight of the heaviest item. With tumbled stones it's not unusual for the weight of individual stones to vary slightly from one piece to the next and this can sometimes affect the overall weight of the parcel. As a result postage may not be accurate to the penny and whilst we will never charge you should it work out to be more, we will always refund the difference should it be less.
You will be able to choose from one of the following postal services during checkout:
- Standard 1st Class - Aims for next day delivery, parcels are not tracked, compensation cover up to £20.
- Standard 2nd Class - Delivery in two to three working days, parcels are not tracked, no compensation.
- 1st Class Signed For - Aims for next day delivery, proof of delivery including signature from the receiver. Compensation cover up to £50 (excludes jewellery).
- 2nd Class Signed For - Delivery in two to three working days, proof of delivery including signature from the receiver. Compensation cover up to £50 (excludes jewellery).
- Special Delivery - Guaranteed next day delivery before 1pm, signature confirmation for proof of delivery plus insurance up to £500, includes jewellery.
- Hermes - Delivery by a local driver within 2 to 4 days. Drivers tend to leave parcels even when there's nobody home, options are with a neighbour or somewhere discreet on the property. If you advise us where you would like the parcel to be left should you not be at home, we can add a comment to the delivery note.
The following prices are for delivery within the UK, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands ONLY. For delivery to any other destination, please contact us or continue with checkout and fees will be displayed prior to payment being requested.