Crystals rocks minerals and ladies gemstone pendants which have been purchased online from Stone Mania will usually be dispatched within twenty four hours of receiving your order. Our Terms & Conditions state that items will be dispatched within seven working days because there are sometimes occasions when we're out of the country hence cannot process an order until we return. In the vast majority of cases however orders are dispatched within twenty four hours of being received.
When payment is made through PayPal, to comply with guidelines laid down in their Seller Protection Programme (point 11.6), crystals rocks and minerals purchased online from Stone Mania will only be sent to the address that has been registered with PayPal. We can only use an alternative delivery address if payment is made through a bank transfer or Barclays Pingit. Please note that you do not need to have a PayPal account in order to use this payment gateway nor do you need to open one. If you don't have an account simply follow the link to checkout as a guest and you will then be able to make payment using your credit or debit card.
Please select the service provider and class of service that you would like to use during checkout. Crystals rocks minerals and ladies gemstone pendants that have been purchased online from Stone Mania can be delivered by Royal Mail or Hermes. Prices displayed in the grids below are for postage within mainland UK, the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland only. Prices for postage to other parts of the world are available upon request or will show up when you check out. The figures have been taken from Royal Mail's website and their price finder tool is quick and easy to use. It will also enable you to look for additional services and to obtain a quote for delivery to other countries around the world.. Prices are calculated according to the weight and size of a parcel.
Crystals rocks minerals and ladies gemstone pendants purchased online from Stone Mania will always be very well wrapped and sent in either a padded envelope or cardboard box. All of our wrapping is recycled. Although the item that you have purchased may only be small, packages carried by Royal Mail whose thickness exceeds 2.5 centimetres must be sent as a small parcel. Most padded envelopes with contents inside which are wrapped bubble wrap or paper will exceed this width.
We do occasionally find that we are charged less for postage than the amount which you have paid during checkout and in these instances the difference will always be refunded as soon as the parcel has been dispatched. This generally occurs when an item is accepted as a 'large letter' instead of a 'small parcel' or when the product which you have purchased has been selected from a drop down list which features items whose weight may vary slightly. Our website calculates postage prices according to the weight of the heaviest item. With certain crystals it's not unusual for the weight of individual stones to vary slightly from one piece to the next which can sometimes mean the final weight of the parcel is lighter than had been expected. As a result postage may not be accurate to the penny and whilst we will never charge you should it work out to be more, we will always refund the difference should it be less.
The following postal services are available during checkout:
- Standard 1st Class - Aims for next day delivery, parcels are not tracked, compensation cover up to £20.
- Standard 2nd Class - Delivery in two to three working days, parcels are not tracked, no compensation.
- 1st Class Signed For - Aims for next day delivery, proof of delivery including signature from the receiver. Compensation cover up to £50 (excludes jewellery).
- 2nd Class Signed For - Delivery in two to three working days, proof of delivery including signature from the receiver. Compensation cover up to £50 (excludes jewellery).
- Special Delivery - Guaranteed next day delivery before 1pm, signature confirmation for proof of delivery plus insurance up to £500, includes jewellery.
- Hermes - Delivery by a local driver within 2 to 4 days. Drivers tend to leave parcels even when there's nobody home, options are with a neighbour or somewhere discreet on the property. If you advise us where you would like the parcel to be left should you not be at home, we can add a comment to the delivery note.
The following prices are for delivery of crystals rocks and minerals within the UK, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands ONLY. For delivery to any other destination, please contact us or continue with checkout and fees will be displayed prior to payment being requested.