Lapis Lazuli Cabochons
Loose Lapis Lazuli Gemstones | Competitively Priced
Unmistakable rich blue coloured lapis lazuli gemstone cabochons cut from material sourced in Afghanistan.
All of these medium grade lapis lazuli stones are flat on both the top and bottom. All are well polished but some "may" benefit from additional polishing around the edges although if they're to be mounted in a setting it shouldn't be necessary.
Photos of each lapis lazuli cabochon gemstone can be found on the individual pages below. Each page also includes a dropdown list with the product code and price of all of the lapis lazuli stones in this group. The numbered points referred to adjacent to some stones in the dropdown list can be found just below. Gemstones cannot be added to your shopping basket directly from the dropdown list.
Should you need any assistance or have a question feel free to get in touch.
Additional information about lapis lazuli can be found in the Articles and Photos section of our website.
1. (LLCB-1) The shade of blue in this lapis lazuli cabochon gemstone is not quite as deep as other stones in this section because it's a slightly lower grade
2. (LLCB-3) This lapis lazuli stone has a very fine hairline crack on both sides but it's a surface indentation that doesn't penetrate the stone
3. (LLCB-10) May benefit from additional polishing around the lower sides of the stone although probably not necessary if being mounted in a setting
4. (LLCB-14) The edge on one side of this stone may benefit from additional polishing although probably not necessary if being mounted in a setting
5. (LLCB-17) May benefit from additional polishing on the back edge although probably not necessary if being mounted in a setting
6. (LLCB-18) May benefit from additional polishing around the lower edges but probably not necessary if being mounted in a setting